Advanced iframe pro is the most advanced iframe plugin for WordPress wi8th advance and pro features which is also available as a standalone version. This plugin offers Lazyload, Responsive Iframes, Browser detection as well as it also can modify css styles and much more. So In this post, I’m going to share Advanced iFrame Pro GPL, not Advanced iFrame Pro Nulled Plugin which is fully working.
Main Features Of Advanced iFrame Pro WordPress Plugin
You can read below about some main or core features of the Advanced iFrame Pro Plugin and for those who want to know the full features of this theme then check the demo site and if will not suitable then you can try the instantify Plugin, also check another WordPress Plugin on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- Lazy load Iframe
- Loading indicator
- Add a css and js file to the parent page
- Security code: You can only insert the shortcode with a valid security code from the administration.
- Many additional cool features are available the pro version
- Show only specifiy areas of the iframe
- Zoom iframe content
- Modify css styles
- Responsive iframes/videos
- Browser detection
- Change link targets and show iframes as layer with header/footer
- Scrolling on ipad and iphone
- Hide areas of the parent to give the iframe more space
- Show only specific areas of the iframe when the iframe is on a same domain
- Forward parameters to the iframe Resize the iframe to the content height or width on loading, AJAX or click
- Scroll the parent to the top when the iframe is loaded
- Hide the content until it is fully loaded
Changelog Of Advance Iframe Pro 2021.6
Latest Version 2021.6 – Released on 9 July 2021
- – New: “Iframe redirect url” does support now several urls. So you can allow more than one page to include it. The first url is used if someone does open the page in the iframe without parent.
- – Fix: When “change url parameter” is active there was a conflict if you added a 2nd iframe to the page. The needed method was overwritten. Now it is only rendered when needed.
- – Fix: When “change url parameter” is active the internal console log sending parameter does now not trigger an url change anymore
- – Fix: Empty parameters at “change url parameter” are now removed. So urls look nicer.
- – Fix: Uls that contain something like ?s[a]=test&s[a][c]=test2 where not parsed properly inside the replace parameter function. This is now fixed. If such constructs are found the url will not be touched
- – Fix: When bbcode style is used [advanced_iframe]your src[/advanced_iframe] wordpress repaces & with & This now replaced again by & internally again. Otherwise the # detection will not work properly.
- Some other minor bug fixes and impovements
Demo and Sales Page of Advanced iFrame Pro Plugin
Advanced iFrame Pro Free Download