Calendarize it! is a WordPress plugin for calendar management and posting. With this plugin you can create beautiful calendars and schedule posts to them. You can use it to create a calendar for your business or personal life – manage your events and tasks. In addition, you can also use Calendarize it! as a simple online event manager for small restaurants, yoga studios or shops with only few visitors per month. You can use the Block Editor in WordPress 5.x (Gutenberg), which was released together with the calendar blocks.
Main Features of Calendarize it! for WordPress
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Calendarize it nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- Use the Calendarize it! plugin with the WPBakery Page Builder plugin for the ultimate drag and drop experience.
- The costs remain pretty low with Calendarize it!, since you only pay $25 for the full plugin, and then most add-ons are free.
- You have options for adding your calendar to WooCommerce or integrating with Eventbrite.
- Create custom buttons in all of your event listings.
- You can add a counter to create urgency for all of your events.
- The entire calendar is highly customizable, with featured images, color options, a taxonomy filter, and even a fun advent calendar mode.
- Backend Options: Provides options to configure the backend calendar so that it resembles the frontend settings. Requires at least Calendarize It!
- Grey Theme: Grey Theme for Calendarize it! You can edit this with the Visual CSS Editor.
- English Help: Provides English Help for Calendarize it! Including Get Started guide on how to setup the templates.
- Custom Buttons: Add-on for Calendarize it! which provides a custom button with configurable label and button action for the Event Details Box and Venue Details Box.
- Custom Taxonomy Labels (Beta): Provides a way to change the labels in Calendarize it! default Taxonomies; Calendar, Venues and Organizers.
- Events in Blogroll: Add-on for Calendarize it! allowing you to show Events in your WordPress Blogroll.
- Events Link To: Events Link To for Calendarize it! allows you to point an Event to a URL of your choice. Lets you make an Event link to an alternate URL of your choice, instead of the default WordPress URL.
- Event Map Styles: As of version 3 of the Google Maps API custom styles can be applied to maps. It allows developers and designers to pick a style that matches the theme of the website. Requires Events Map View add-on.
- Feature Image Fallback: Add-on for Calendarize it! allowing you to use the default WordPress Featured Image as the fallback image if you do not set the Event Details Box Image.
- Flat UI (8 colors)– Amethyst, Asbestos, Carrot, Emerland, Midnight Blue, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Turquoise Themes.
- Flat UI Calendar Widget: FLAT UI inspired Calendar Widget for Calendarize it! Use the Visual CSS Editor to change the style so it matches your website.
- Next Upcoming Dates: Provides the next upcoming date postmeta for the custom fields, and provides the rhc_next_upcoming_dates for calendarized posts.
- No vertical Scroll Bar: Add-on for Calendarize it!. On activation, scroll bar is removed from agenda views. No configuration needed.
- Social Connections (16 social logins): Bitbucket, Disqus, Dribble, Dropbox, Envato, Flickr, Github, Instagram, Mail.ru, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Vimeo, VKontake, Yahoo, Yandex.
- Social Sharing Panel – Green (requires Social Sharing Panel @$15USD): Green Skin for Social Sharing Panel for Calendarize it! add-on. Can easily be customized with the Visual CSS Editor in Calendarize it!.
- Social Sharing Panel – Grey (requires Social Sharing Panel @$15USD): Green Skin for Social Sharing Panel for Calendarize it! add-on. Can easily be customized with the Visual CSS Editor in Calendarize it!.
- Visual CSS Editor: Customize the look and feel of your calendar with the easy to use Visual CSS Editor for Calendarize it!
Changelog of Calendarize it v22.214.171.124485
Released on 29 June 2021 – Version 126.96.36.199485
- Compatibility Update: An unknown third-party mixed with Calendarize it! causes a gap between the toolbar and the menu and the footer in wp-admin
- Bug Fixed: When micro data shortcake is set in Event like template, a JSON error shows when saving the post type (events)
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Calendarize it WP Plugin
Free Download Calendarize it WordPress Plugin