Essential Grid Gallery is a premium plugin that allows you to build stunning galleries with great looking thumbnails, clean code and customizable options. Build your own galleries from scratch or use the WordPress gallery functionality, include albums built with other plugins like NextGen Gallery, connect to the big social media streams like Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and others. With its friendly user interface it’s easy for everyone to build great blogs without coding knowledge!
Main Features of Essential Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Essential Grid nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- Template Library with over 50 starter grids
- Dedicated Video Tutorials Channel for Beginners
- All-Purpose Usage
- Boxed, Full-Width, Full-Screen Layouts
- Adjustable Rows/Columns/Spacings
- Images, Youtube & Vimeo Video, HTML5 Self-Hosted Video, iFrame Content
- Content Sources: Post, Custom Post, Pages, WooCommerce, Gallery
- Various Animation Types & Preloaders
- Dozens Example Skins available
- Responsive & Mobile Optimized
- Visual Skin Editor: Build and Customize own Skins easily
- Easily Import / Export Skins
- Include Custom Skins with Plugin Install, One-Click Installer
- Custom Metas: Additional Options for Posts
- Custom Post Based Skin Modifications: Special rules for Posts
- Extensive Documentation & Tutorial Videos
- Customizable Transition Speed (Individual / Global)
Changelog of Essential Grid v3.0.12
Released on 15 July 2021 – Version 3.0.12
- Added option to customize the offline LoadMore error message
- Added Global option to customize empty Grid and social stream error messages
- Added filter group drill-down visibility options
- Improved notices for when the selected source is empty (i.e. no posts available) or for social streams when credentials need to be added/adjusted
- When attempting to save a post-based Grid with no source selected an Ajax error will now auto-select the source tab
- Imported post-based grids will now auto-populate itself on the frontend. Content can then be adjusted further by editing the grid’s post-category selections.
- Imported post-based grids will now auto-select “Posts” as the default Post Type.
- Improved the code to remove surpressed notices
- Twitter streams no longer require API credentials
- Flickr Photosets are now titled “Albums”
- Clean up inline css styles.
- The localization file now delivered as a pot file.
- Update tooltipster to v4.2.8
- switched select2 to more robust dropdown builder – ddTP
- update media filter css to remove impact on revslider elements
- Fixed taxonomy list limiting not working as expected
- Fixed caching to consider the difference between mobile and desktop computers
- Fixed a bug where hiding the “Filter – All” button was not possible if more than one filter was added to the grid
- Fixed a bug where some specific filter settings were not properly added, if more than one filter was added to the grid
- Fixed a bug where shortcodes added to a meta field did not work if they ended with “]
- Fixed a bug where the sorting did not properly work with load more items
- Fixed pages with multiple grids sometimes had duplicate item IDs that caused issues with animations.
- Fixed touch-swipe for pagination not always working
- Fixed “Edit Skin” button not always loading the correct skin
- Fixed Flickr Photosets not Working (now called “Albums”)
- Fixed Filter “AND” not working in the editor
- Fixed Video Lightbox not playing with sound for Vimeo Videos
- Fixed Pagination sometimes interfering with grid hovers
- Fixed Vimeo fullscreen button not showing on frontend
- Fixed Filter-All Text not changeable with multiple groups
- Fixed Show/Hide Filter-All not changeable with multiple groups
- Fixed Clicking on the “Filter All” will not clear the selected categories
- Fixed custom metadata with an apostrophe breaks the grid editor.
- Fixed __() & _e() does not escape. Updated to esc_attr__(), esc_html__() etcâ€¦.
- Fixed Global Settings -> Global Search -> Add Global Search Setting button state when search disabled
- Fixed Item Spacing not saving changes
- Fixed Deeplinking Lightbox image not working
- Fixed Selected Category sources not being saved
- Fixed Hide Blank Items At not working correctly
- Fixed Selected Metadata displaying on filters
- Fixed Selecting a single filter is not possible using “Multiselect” meta filter
Sales Page and Demo of Essential Grid WP Plugin
Free Download Essential Grid Gallery WordPress Plugin