Floaton is an innovative plugin that allows you to display a floating button and a support chat window on your WordPress website. It also has a feature called URL re-direction which allows you to redirect users who click on the floating button to a particular page on your site. This allows you to create a customer service chat room where visitors can post questions or get answers from other visitors or admin of the site without them having to register or leave their current page. A floating button is something new in the WordPress world, used for easy interactive customer service while keeping everything responsive and mobile friendly.
Main Features of Floaton – WordPress Floating Button & Support Chat All In One
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Floaton nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- All-in-One Messaging Button will be displayed neatly at the bottom right corner of your page
- When clicked or tapped, 7 IM app buttons will be shown
- It’s not only convenient but also encouraging in making your visitors get in touch with you
- You get their contacts in your database for later promotion campaigns If you’re looking for an advanced versatile plugin for IM support, look no further. You got it all here.
Changelog of Floaton v2.2
Released on 2 July 2021 – Version 2.2
- Added: Custom App
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Floaton WP Plugin
Free Download Floaton WordPress Support All-In-One Plugin