The Questionar plugin is a WordPress FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Elementor widget that lets you quickly create an accordion of questions with elegant styling. Choose from our pre-designed style options or spend a couple of minutes and create your own unique design. This FAQ block widget works great for both sites with large and small amounts of FAQs.
Main Features of Questionar – FAQ Accordions for Elementor
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Questionar nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- Accordion FAQ in a few clicks
- Rich Snippets feature included
- Icon library included
- Custom SVG for the icons
- Included 5 Questionar templates
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, gradient, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
Changelog of Questionar v1.1.3
Released on 30 June 2021 – Version 1.1.3
- Fixed ” symbol for rich snippets data
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Questionar WP Plugin
Free Download Questionar WordPress Plugin