The Timed Entries Addon for Gravity Forms allows your users to complete timed/timed entry forms by setting a custom time limit and auto submitting or blocking form and page editing on time out. Whether you need timed submission only, timed entry with timed block, timed entry with timed submission, or any combination of the 3 – you can set it up. Users will be able to complete your quiz/form by simply clicking the timer toggle buttons when they have completed their answers.
Main Features of Timed Entries – Add-On for Gravity Forms
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Gravity Form Addon nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- Ability to hide the form timers and only display/start them once a given form/quiz page is visited.
- Ability to redirect the form to a custom URL without submitting the form when time limit is reached.
- Ability to specify certain fields which are not blocked from further editing/upload etc when blocking editing of form on a time limit.
- Automatic updates and available update notifications through the free Envato Market plugin.
- Custom text option for ALL entry timer countdown timers and main form timer when time limit is reached.
- Custom user alert message when entry time limit expires. This can also be used to only give user a message after a certain amount of time without blocking or submitting the form.
- Entry timer fields can be excluded from the submited quiz/form data.
- Entry timer fields clock display can be hidden or visible to the user.
- Entry Timer fields record the total amount of time taken to complete a quiz/form. This can be set to save either the hours, minutes, and seconds or set to only save only total hours, total minutes or total seconds.
- Filters for developers to modify the form time limit and additional timed events based on what they would like per user.
- Hide, show, or block editing of form fields and page elements, and alert messages to the user at custom times or when the form timer expires.
- Individual Page Timers can record the time the user has spent on specific form pages (currently AJAX enabled Gravity Forms only).
- Inline and/or tooltip documentation for every option and setting.
- Option to remove the time text when saving only total hours, total minutes, or total seconds.
- Option to show main form timer above form on every page with custom text.
- Options to customize text for ‘Hours’, ‘Minutes’, and ‘Seconds’ for all entry timers (timer displays support any language).
- Quiz/Forms can be auto submitted on time limit expiration (read “Important Notes” below).
- Quiz/Forms can have time limits set for entry time.
- Quiz/Forms editing can be blocked on time limit expiration (read “Important Notes” below).
- Setup instructions are on the plugin settings page and directly inline with plugin options and tooltips for users to be up and running in a couple minutes.
- Simple “System Check” to be sure your system meets plugin requirements.
- Timers are backed by a custom server time check interval to avoid users cheating with system time changes.
- Timers can be styled using CSS (through your theme or custom CSS).
- Timers count up or down.
Changelog of Gravity Forms Timed Entries v2.7.2
Released on June 2021 – Version 2.7.2
Fixed plugin version reporting on settings page. Tested on WP 5.7.2 Compatiblity Improvements Minor Bug fixes Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Live Demo of Timed Entries WP Plugin
Timed Entries Gravity Forms Addon Free Download