Universal Video Player Elementor Widget / AddOn – Universal Video Player supports YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted videos and is a top-notch responsive HTML5 plugin compatible with all major browsers and mobile devices
Main Features of Universal Video Player – YouTube/Vimeo/Self-Hosted – Elementor Widget
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Universal Video Player nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted support – It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube and Vimeo, all you need to use is the video ID
- Responsive Design – The plugin can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Google Analytics – Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each video file was played.
- Customizable Color Scheme – Any color scheme possible, customizable from parameters, so you can integrate this audio player in any design.
- Option To Automatically Obtain the Video Thumbnail, Title and Description From YouTube Servers – All you need to use is the YouTube video ID and the plugin will get these information from YouTube server. Parameters to use your own information. Because Google has imposed data quota restrictions for YouTube API keys you’ll have to generate your own YouTube API key (which is free) and replace the existing YouTube API key.
- Playlist With 3 Versions – You can show the playlist thumb, title & description or hide one of them. Also parameters for playlist size and color.
- Playlist Search – You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Categories – The playlist items can be structured in categories. A video can belong to multiple categories.
- Two Skins – You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Download Option – Available button (on desktop) to download the current playing file (only for self-hosted videos). You have the option to hide the download button.
- Share – You can share your video player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Show/Hide Playlist – Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to load the player with the playlist hidden.
- Shuffle – Option to shuffle the playlist.
- Logo/Watermark – You can define a logo in the top & left corner. Also, option to set the link and target_self or _blank
- Multiple Parameters – Autoplay, loop (entire playlist), colors, dimensions etc. Over 85 parameters from where you can customize the player.
- Lightweight – The JS file has around 55KB
Changelog of Universal Video Player Elementor Widget v1.1.0
Released on 31 March 2021 – Version 1.1.0
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Universal Video Player WP Plugin
Free Download Universal Video Player – Elementor Widget