Unsplash is a collection of high-resolution images. We believe that everyone on Earth has something beautiful to share and deserves to be heard. If you like what you see here, please spread the word and help us spread the beauty of the world.” – Unsplash.com. Importing Free High-Resolution Images from Unsplash into WordPress / WooCommerce / Visual Composer .
Search and Import Free High-Quality Images from Unsplash straight into your WordPress Dashboard!
Websites / Blogs / Shops use images in them, and the quality of those images can determine the quality of your website!
Attractive images are hard to come by, and free images that you can use freely on your website are even harder, even more, if you don’t know where to look.
Also, it’s a struggle to search through the internet for a good photo, download the high-resolution image to your computer, then upload it into your website, then try it out to see if it’s a fit on your blog posts.
Using Unsplash, we reduced all those unnecessary steps and allow you to import free to use images straight into Media Library!
Simply input a keyword, filter by orientation, popularity, newest and oldest, click on Launch Search and simply browse through thousands of high-quality free images.
Once you found the image that you want you can preview it and of course import it straight into WordPress Media Library!
By using this friendly interface, importing free high-quality stock images into your website is just a child’s play!
The plugin uses the official API from Unsplash (https://unsplash.com/developers)
Main Features of Unsplash – Import Free High-Resolution Images into WordPress
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version Unsplash nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugins on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- Free Images: All images are completely free to use for both commercial and personal uses. No strings attached.
- Keyword search: Search from our massive library of millions of free to use images using keyword search.
- Easy to access: The Unsplash tab is presented whenever you want to add an image.
- Media Library Integration: the images you select are automatically added to your WordPress site’s Media Library.
- Save time: No more having to source the image you need, download it, and upload it to your Media Library, the Unsplash plugin makes it easy for you and saves you time.
- Featured images: Support for adding images from Unsplash as your content’s Featured image.
- Hotlinking: Automatically hotlink images in your site to the Unsplash CDN, reducing your site’s bandwidth usage and speeding up delivery.
- Performance: Automatically serve the right size image to your users regardless of device and connection speed using Unsplash’s state-of-the-art CDN.
- Accessibility: Automatically include a relevant alt description for screen readers, visually reduced users, and SEO.
- Graceful Failover: Intelligent plugin design ensures that your site’s images will continue to appear to the user even if the Unsplash plugin is no longer active.
- Caption support: For themes that support display of the caption this will be provided automatically.
Changelog of Unsplash v1.0
Released on 26 February 2020 – Version 1.0
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of Unsplash WP Plugin
Free Download Unsplash WordPress Plugin