WP Online Contract is a plugin designed to be easy to use and very flexible. It allows you to create and save custom contracts online through WordPress. You can customize your contracts using flat text files and shortcodes and view revisions made in your existing contracts. Give your clients a chance to view and sign your contract without having to send them any paperwork.
Main Features of WP Online Contract By FutureDesignGroup
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version WP Online Contract nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- Added Required Fields To Contracts Add A Set Of Required Fields To A Contract That The User Must Complete Before Signing. You Can Set Any Shortcode Field To Be Required On A Contract Before Signing.
- Added Print Name You Can Specify If You Want A User To Print Their Name On A Contract Before They Can Sign.
- Better Update And Authenitication Directly Integrated With Apis To Better Authenticate And Store Purchase Codes. More Streamlined Update Functionality.
- Php7 Integration Updated Core Code To Work With Newer Servers And WordPress Installations.
- Modify Contract Permalink Setup Your Contract To Work On The Links You Want. You Are No Longer Limited To The /Contract/ Permalink.
- Audit Log Every Time A Contract Is Signed, Reopened, Or Changed A Audit Log Is Created.
- View Options Once A Contract Is Signed, You Can Still See The Values But Cannot Edit Until The Contract Is Reopened.
- Gutenberg Ready Added Functionality To Use Gutenberg Editor With Contract Display Shortcodes.
- Add Noindex / Nofollow Added Noindex / Nofollow To Contract To Prevent Search Engine Indexing.
- Theme Compatible Contract Can Either Be Displayed In Your Theme Or Without Header And Footer To Display Only A White Page.
- Better Js Handling Integrated Directly Into WordPress’s Core Functionality For Processing Js Requests.
- Create Your Own Templates Use WordPress’s Built In Editor Create Your Own Contract Template.
- Automatic Email Notifications Send Email Notifications To Your Clients Automatically With The Check Of A Box.
- Create Reusable Contracts Have Users Sign A Contract Without Creating The Contract Multiple Times. Example: Terms Of Service Aggreement
- Signed / Unsigned Statuses Get Visible Indication Of Your Contract’s Status From The Dashboard, Contract List, And Individual Contract Edit Screens.
- Custom Shortcodes Add Your Own Shortcodes.
- Reorder Shortcodes Reorder New Or Previously Created Shortcodes
- Default Shortcodes Quickly Load And Use The Default Shortcodes As Seen In Our Demo
- Print Contracts Online Once Signed, Your Client And Print Their Contract And Even Pay The Initial Balance.
- Password Protected Contracts Can Be Password Protected Easily Using WordPress’s Built-in Feature
- Signature Authentication Ip Address And Client Timestamp Are Saved And Displayed When A Client Signs Online So You Can Track Where And Where It Was Signed
- Fully Responsive Allows For Any Device To Be Used In Creating, Editing, Or Signing A Contract Online.
- Unlimited Potential Create Unlimited Templates, Unlimited Contracts, Unlimited Custom Shortcodes.
- Reopen Contracts Remove A Signature To Reopen A Contract For Changes.
- Client Initiated Contracts Add A Simple Shortcode To Any Page On Your Site To Add A Form And Get A Notification When A Client Creates Their Own Contract
- Get Paid Quickly Have Multiple Payment Methods Including Stripe, Authorize.Net, Dwolla, And Skrill As An Addon. Paypal Comes Free With Our Plugin!
- Redirect After Signing Create Redirects To Send The Client To A New Page When They Sign Their Contract
- Just Want A Printable Contract? Remove Signature Window To Give Your Clients A Downloadable Offline Version
- Contract Categories Organize Your Contracts Into Categories Just Like WordPress Posts
- Contract Embed Embed Functional Contracts On Any Page You Want Using A Shortcode
Changelog of WP Online Contract v5.1.1
Released on 20 June 2021 – Version 5.1.1
- Fixed calendar popover and custom date format
- Added jquery UI icons
- Compatiblity Improvements
- Minor Bug fixes
- Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Demo of WP Online Contract WP Plugin
WP Online Contract Plugin Free Download