Reco is a premium WordPress theme that will especially suit your website needs. You can use it as a blog, magazine, products catalog or a showcase for your artistic or digital freebies. Besides having an elegant design and build with multiple techniques to achieve a great score on the search engines – Reco also offers core features of a blog like featured image support on posts and pages, gallery post format, author box, automatic post thumbnail creation and many more. Best of all? It’s easy to use! Just install the theme to start using it right away with advance theme options.
Main Features of Reco – Minimal Theme for Freebies
- Mobile Friendly
- Super Light and modern design.
- Constantly updated.
- Translation ready
- Minified and Optimized code.
- ACF Pro bundled
- RTL included
- Built with SCSS and pre-compiled with Prepos 6
- HTML5 & CSS3 ready.
- 3 Single post dispositions
- No Sidebar Style for Post and Pages
- Custom Tag page
- Custom Author page
- Custom 404 Page
- Search Widget.
- Custom Galleries.
- Advertising sections.
- Disqus Support.
- New: Open Graph support.
- New: dedicated advertising section (below header, before and after post content, custom advertise to place anywhere).
- New: advertising section between grid posts. demo here
- Fully responsive.
- Video Support
- Retina Display Ready.
- Font Awesome icons.
- Works on Android, Ipad and Iphone.
- Documentation included.
- Clean Design.
- Well Coded.
- Navigation Menu.
- New: Menu with icons
- New: Sticky sidebar for Posts
- New: Lazy Load for Lists (home pages, archives, categories, etc).
- New: Lazy Load for post content.
- New: Lazy Load for embed (iframes like Youtube/Vimeo/Soundcloud).
- New: Ajax load more pagination.
- New: Breadcrumbs compatible with Yoast SEO or NavXT plugins.
- New: One Click Updates
Changelog of Reco v4.6.2
Released on 22 September 2020 – Version 4.6.2
- Fixed: Some incorrects colors with the latest version of Redux Panel, all colors must be uppercase. - Fixed: The search box should always be displayed on main search page. - Fixed: Search icon on AMP pages not redirecting to the search page. - Fixed: Social Icons disappears on latest Redux Panel update. - Fixed: Incorrect design on author input box (from Woocommerce reviews section). - Improved: Versioning of assets when using Reco Child Theme. - Improved: Import/Export theme options section renamed to Backup. - Improved: If no menu is assigned to header, the mobile menu icon will not appear. - Improved: How SCSS files are generated (developer friendly). - Improved: Tested Theme compatibility up to WP 5.5 - Improved: WooCommerce compatibility up to 4.3.3 - Improved: How lightbox is applied to Gutenberg Galleries. - Improved: Now Gutenberg Galleries and Single Gutenberg image will display caption on Lightbox. - Improved: Latest tweets widget, now the amount of tweets is more accurated. - Added: Notice notification to ensure Core plugin is up to date. - Added: New option to exclude replies on Latest Tweets widget. - Compatiblity Improvements - Minor Bug fixes - Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Reco WP Theme Live Preview and Sales Page
Reco WordPress Theme Free Download