WP Plugin Manager Pro is a WordPress plugin that allows you to disable plugins for certain pages, posts or URI conditions. Sometimes you don`t need to load all the plugins for every page or post, especially when you load multiple plugins for a page or post.
Main Features of WP Plugin Manager Pro – Deactivate Plugins Per Page
You can read below about some main or core features of the GPL version WP Plugin Manager Pro nulled plugin and if want to know the complete features of this plugin then check the demo site as well as you can also check another WordPress Plugin on null.ulathemes.com for free.
- Reduces the page size, because unnecessary CSS/js files are not loading.
- Reduces the total number of HTTP requests.
- Make a website up to 90% faster.
- Website performance is an important factor to increase conversion. WP Manager increases the overall performance of a website.
- Very easy to use
- Selectively disable plugins
- Disable plugins to any specifc pages
- Disable plugins to any specifc posts
- Deactivate plugins by URI conditions
- 4 different types of URI conditions
- Easy options panel
- Very lightweight
Changelog of WP Plugin Manager Pro v1.0.8
Released on 29 June 2021 – Version 1.0.8
Removed duplicate menu from multisite Some other minor fixing Compatiblity Improvements Minor Bug fixes Few small changes in Layout, UI and Design.
Sales Page and Live Demo of WP Plugin Manager Pro
WP Plugin Manager Pro Free Download